* Forward match search
1.85mm coaxial connectors based on IEC Specifications1. 1.85mm coaxial connector based on IEC Specifications(IEC 61169-32)2. Compatible with the frequency range of up to 67GHz3. RoHS2 compliant
75Ω Micro Coaxial Connector Supporting 12G-SDI（75Ω, up to 12GHz）1. Compact 75Ω Coaxial Connector2. High impedance matching High frequency compatible from DC to 12GHz3. Terminated with 75Ω, ultra-fine coaxial cable4. Suitable for 12G-SDI broadcasting and video equipment When used with the BNC(75) series plug, 75Ω system lines are maintained from interface connection to the internal wiring systems.5. Supports automatic mounting6. Easy mating7. Simple unmating process8. Environmental Compatibility◆Halogen Free Chlorine and bromine above the standard values are not used for receptacle and plug harnesses. *As defined by IEC61249-2-21 Br-900 ppm maximum, Cl-900 ppm maximum, Cl+Br combined-1,500 ppm maximum
1. Low profile RF connector (Mated height: 14mm)2. Meets severe automotive requirements3. Minimized mating failure with clear tactile click4. +0.4mm floating range5. Excellent high frequency performance - V.S.W.R.: 1.5 Max. (0 to 3GHz)6. Pick & place mounting7. Suitable for Automotive applications such as Infotainment, Telematics, Camera and Antenna
7.4mm Mated Height RF Board-to-Board Connector for Automotive
1 Low Profile RF Board-to-Board connector (Mated height : 7.4mm)2 Meets severe automotive requirements3 Mating failure minimized with clear tactile click4 Easy to check the mounting direction using the polarity key5 Excellent high frequency performance - V.S.W.R. : 1.5 Max. (0 to 3GHz)6 Suitable for Automotive applications such as Wireless phone charger, Infotainment, Telematics, Camera and Antenna
Light Weight Micro SMT Coaxial Connector, 1.9mm to 2.4mm Mated Height
1. Mated Height (1.9mm to 2.4mm NOM)
2. Small mounting area/ Light weight
3. Supports high frequency up to 8G
4. Plug compatible with ultra-fine coaxial (fluorinated resin insulated) cable
Ø1.37, Ø1.32, Ø1.13, Ø0.95, Ø0.81
5. Various Accessories
Plug insertion/extraction tools, adapter for inspection and internal wiring, and SMA, MMCX, and TNC connectors for U.FL back end connection are available.
6. Tactile Mating
Tactile click sensation confirms fully mated condition, assuring complete electrical and mechanical connection.
7. Environmental Compatibility
◆Halogen Free Chlorine and bromine above the standard values are not used for receptacle and plug harnesses.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21 Br-900 ppm maximum, Cl-900 ppm maximum, Cl+Br combined-1,500 ppm maximum