* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
Small, Waterproof, Push-On Bayonet Lock Connectors
High performance, compact circular connectors
1. Simple, yet highly reliable design for compact, high density applications
2. Extremely easy mating/unmating operations
Compact Waterproof Plastic Connectors
1. Small-size with low profile
2. Waterproof construction
3. Push/pull lock
4. Light weight
5. Clamp design
6. Easy mating operation
7. Mis-insertion prevention
8. Mating mark
9. RoHS compliant
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
Compact, Waterproof Shielded Connectors
1. Ease of shielded termination and connector assembly
2. Protects against water and dust
3. Simplified assembly procedure
4. Bayonet lock
5. Safety standard certified
6. High current rating capacity
Patent TW I314798
1.27mm pitch High Density I/O connector
1. 1.27mm (0.050") contact spacing conserves valuable board space and permits ultra-high density designs.
2. Bellows contacts create smooth and precise mating and unmating.
3. Unique shell design assures first make/last break grounding and overall noise protection.
4. IDC termination allows quick and low cost termination to AWG #28 wires.
5. Backshell and receptacle shell are made of diecast zinc alloy or stainless steel to reduce the penetration of external EMI noise.
6. Ferrite added to DX Right Angle Dip Type for EMI Protection is available.
7. Overmold backshell provided for ESD protection is available in 'One-Touch' locking and 'Screw' locking.
8. Termination methods and available in IDC, Solodering, Right Angle Dip, Straight Dip and SMT.
Circular Connectors Supporting TÜV and MIL spec.
High Performance, Compact Circular Connectors
1. Both waterproof and non-waterproof types are available
2. Waterproof performance (IP67, IP68 in mated condition)
3. Both crimp and solder type termination are available
4. The receptacle features a jam nut configuration at the front, which allows for easy panel mounting.
5. The jack connector can also be used as a panel jack
Push-on Bayonet Lock Miniature Waterproof Connector
1. Water and dust protection
2. Easy and precise mating
3. Multi-directional cable exit
4. Safty standards
5. Wide variation
Circular Connectors Conforming to JIS C 5432
High Power/Signal Connectors for Industrial Machinery
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)