* Forward match search
Low Profile “Swing-Lock” Wire-to-Board Connector for Power (UL, C-UL Standard Compliant)
1. Reinforced swing lock design
2. Header lock improves plug retention
3. Highly reliable contact design
4. Insertion guide keys prevent misalignment
5. Solder wicking prevention
6. Case disengagement prevention
7. Cost effective
Small-Sized, Low Profile 1.0mm Height, Wire-to-Board Connectors for Power Supply
1. Small-sized, low profile connector
2. Leveling of the vertical mating cable
3. Proprietary ViSe Lock design
4. High current capability up the maximum of 3.0A (2pos. : When 28AWG is used)
5. Highly reliable contact design
0.5mm Pitch, 1.0mm above the board Top and Top/Bottom Contact, Back-Flip
Actuator Flexible Printed Circuit & Flexible Flat Cable ZIF Connectors
With the 1.0mm above the board and width of 3.8mm the connectors are used in space saving applications.
2. FH34SRJ : Increased FPC/FFC retention force
As compared with existing similar construction connectors :
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.6 times higher
* In vertical direction : Approximately 2 times higher
3. FH34D : Mechanical lock type
FPC/FFC retention force can be further enhanced by the mechanism of lock contacts.
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.5N higher than FH34SRJ
4. Unique Back-Flip rotating actuator
The rotating actuator opens from the back of the connector, assuring reliable electrical and mechanical
5. Easy FPC insertion and reliable electrical connection
Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed,
confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection.
6. Delivered with the actuator open
FPC/FPC can be immediately inserted without the need for the opening of the actuator.
7. Accepts standard FPC thickness
0.3mm thick standard Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) can be used. This is the only ultra-low profile ZIF
connector using standard FPC.
8. Conductive traces on the PCB can run under the connector
No exposed contacts on the bottom of the connector.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21
Br-900ppm maximum, Cl-900ppm maximum,
Cl + Br combined-1,500ppm maximum
10. Board placement with automatic equipment
Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement.
Standard reel packaging contains 5000 connectors.
0.3mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Top Contact One Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force Connector
1. Space-saving design
2. Automatic one action lock design
3. High FPC retention force
4. Easy FPC insertion
5. Compatible with 0.2mm thickness FPC
6. Detect FPC Mis-Mating with Original Structure
0.6mm Pitch Small & Robust, Wire-to-Board Connector
1 ‘Industry’s smallest‘ 0.6mm pitch crimp connector 1.45mm height, 3.55mm depth
2 Up to 1.3A Max. when using 2 positions for power.
3 Robust design withstands cable wiring.
4 Box-shaped contact design provides contact stability
5 Crimp case design prevents incomplete mating
6 Halogen Free
0.4mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Bottom Contact, Back Flip/Front Axis™, FPC/FFC Connector1. Back Flip/Front Axis™2. Prevents actuator from coming off3. FPC/FFC side catcher design4. Easy FPC/FFC insertion5. Maximizes board space6. Pick & Place Mounting7. Halogen-Free All materials and substances used to produce this product comply with Halogen-Free standards. *As defined by IEC 61249-2-21 Br : 900ppm max., Cl : 900ppm max., Br+Cl : 1,500ppm max.