Compact connector for coaxial cable
<Inline type and Board type>
1. Stable harness quality :“One-step” crimping structure of center and outer conductors provides stable harness quality. Operators can complete harnessing without touching a center conductor. Thus, a high precision of center conductor positioning can be maintained irrespective of operators’skill levels.
2. Reduce assembly cost :“One-step” crimp termination of center and outer conductors can reduce assembly cost.
3. Compact design: The new products are smaller than the existing GT5 series.
4. Excellent high-frequency response characteristics: V.S.W.R is lower than 1.5 at DC~2.5GHz.
5. The maximum coaxial cable diameter for GT21 series is Ø3.1mm. (Ø5.2mm for GT21A Series)
|Connector Type||Receptacle, Contact, Housing, Others|
|Frequency (Max.)||2.5 GHz|
|Number of Positions||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Mounting Style||SMT, THT|
|Connector Orientation||Straight, Right angle|
|Center Contact Plating||Tin|
|Outer Contact Plating||Tin|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)||105 ℃|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)||-40, -30 ℃|