* Forward match search
13-25 A Compatible, Position Misalignment Absorption Type Power Supply Connector for PCB Connections
1. Contact Pitch: 3.81 mm,7.62mm
2. Current Capacity: 13~25 A/pin
3. Connection Type:Coplanar / Vertical / Parallel
4. Number of Pos.: 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Pos.
5. Position Misalignment Absorption Movable Amount: +/-0.3 mm
6. Effective Mating Length: 2 mm
7. Multi-point Contact Structure
8. Low Insertion / Extraction Force
10. Large Guide Form Leads Superior Mating Ability
11. Protected structure
12. UL, C-UL and TUV certifications have been achieved.
0.6mm Pitch Stacking Height 3mm to 4mm Connectors
1. Stacking Height: 3mm, 4mm
2. SMT Coplanarity
3. Mating Guide
4. Mis-insertion Prevention
5. Dual Connected Products
0.6mm Pitch Stacking Height 5mm to 16mm Connectors
1. Wide variations: PCB distance (5 mm to 16 mm) x No. of pos. (40 to 280)
2. 3.125 Gbps high speed transmission support
3. Highly reliable contact with optimized spring deflection design
4. Self alignment range: +/- 0.6 mm
5. Joint bars to locate accurate mounting position, contributing to improve the mating reliability for 2-piece usage.
2.54mm Pitch Board to Board Connector1. Product VariationAfford to connect the board to board horizontally or vertically.2. CompatibilityAchieve combination with other HIF3H series.
High-Speed(10⁺Gbps) BGA Mezzanine Connectors
Hirose’s IT3 mezzanine connector system is as comfortable in today’s data rates of PCIe and XAUI as it is in tomorrow’s 10+ Gbps systems. With the ability to transmit differential, singleended, and power through one package and being stackable from 14– 40mm, IT3 can solve your interface needs for both current and future generations.
1. Unique 3-piece structure for flexibility
2. Stacking heights from 14 to 40mm
3. Staggered 1.5mm x 1.75mm ball grid array
4. Number of Contacts: 100, 200, and 300 signals + 90% additional grounds
5. Differential, single-ended, and power
6. Low mating/extracting forces
7. Wide misalignment tolerances for multiple connector use
8. Pb-free are available
9. Excellent reflow solderability
10. IT3 is inter-mateable with IT5 Series
The IT8 mezzanine connector system was developed to enable 56Gbps performance with the highest signal density in the market,featuring Quasi-Coaxial Structure and Polarity-Swap FEXT cancelling technology.IT8 delivers the most reliable and flexible solution for your current and future needs to design high speed systems.Mechanical Features1. Stack heights :-10 to 13mm (Two-piece type)-14 to 46mm (Three-piece type)2. Number of Contacts : 120, 192, 288 signals3. Multiple mating capability- Floating amount : +/-0.2mm in X,Y4. Mating alignment : +/-1.5mm5. 1.0×5.5mm BGA interface optimizes routing and SI perfomance6. BGA attachment with “Pin in Ball” ensures reliable solder joints with high SMT processing yields7. Excellent reflow solderability with superior BGA coplanarity control8. Compatible with double-sided and inverted reflow solderingSignal Integrity Features1. SI capability-56+Gbps (18 to 46mm), 28+Gbps (10 to 16mm)-92ohm impedance (suitable for both 100ohm & 85ohm system)2. Unique Polarity-Swap FEXT cancelling technology3. Quasi-Coaxial Structure to prevent noise emission to adjacent lines4. Insertion loss to Crosstalk Ratio (ICR)
7.4mm Mated Height RF Board-to-Board Connector for Automotive
1 Low Profile RF Board-to-Board connector (Mated height : 7.4mm)2 Meets severe automotive requirements3 Mating failure minimized with clear tactile click4 Easy to check the mounting direction using the polarity key5 Excellent high frequency performance - V.S.W.R. : 1.5 Max. (0 to 3GHz)6 Suitable for Automotive applications such as Wireless phone charger, Infotainment, Telematics, Camera and Antenna