* Forward match search
0.5mm Pitch, 1.0mm above the board Top and Top/Bottom Contact, Back-Flip
Actuator Flexible Printed Circuit & Flexible Flat Cable ZIF Connectors
With the 1.0mm above the board and width of 3.8mm the connectors are used in space saving applications.
2. FH34SRJ : Increased FPC/FFC retention force
As compared with existing similar construction connectors :
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.6 times higher
* In vertical direction : Approximately 2 times higher
3. FH34D : Mechanical lock type
FPC/FFC retention force can be further enhanced by the mechanism of lock contacts.
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.5N higher than FH34SRJ
4. Unique Back-Flip rotating actuator
The rotating actuator opens from the back of the connector, assuring reliable electrical and mechanical
5. Easy FPC insertion and reliable electrical connection
Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed,
confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection.
6. Delivered with the actuator open
FPC/FPC can be immediately inserted without the need for the opening of the actuator.
7. Accepts standard FPC thickness
0.3mm thick standard Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) can be used. This is the only ultra-low profile ZIF
connector using standard FPC.
8. Conductive traces on the PCB can run under the connector
No exposed contacts on the bottom of the connector.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21
Br-900ppm maximum, Cl-900ppm maximum,
Cl + Br combined-1,500ppm maximum
10. Board placement with automatic equipment
Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement.
Standard reel packaging contains 5000 connectors.
0.25mm pitch, 1.1mm high, Top Contact Single Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force FPC connector
0.3mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Top Contact One Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force Connector
1. Space-saving design
2. Automatic one action lock design
3. High FPC retention force
4. Easy FPC insertion
5. Compatible with 0.2mm thickness FPC
6. Detect FPC Mis-Mating with Original Structure
0.4mm Pitch/0.9mm Height
Single Sided Lead, Bottom Contact, Back Flip(Front Axis™ Type), FPC Connector
1. Space saving
- 0.4mm Pitch, 3.0mm Mounting depth, 0.9mm Height
2. Back flip design (Front Axis™ Type)
- Actuator is closed when mounted on board to prevent damage during delivery.
- Contact gap for FPC insertion is guaranteed regardless of actuator operation
3. High reliability
- High FPC retention force with FPC side-catcher design
- Solder wicking and flux penetration prevention
4. Environment compliance
- RoHS compliant, Halogen-free product*1
*1 This product satisfies halogen free requirements defined as 900 ppm maximum chlorine, 900 ppm maximum bromine, and 1500 ppm maximum total of chlorine and bromine.