* Forward match search
7.92mm Contact Pitch High-Current Connectors for Internal Power Supplies (UL, C-UL and TÜV Listed)
1. Rated up to 30A
2. Positive Locking Function
3. Prevention of Incorrect Connections
4. Molded-in contact retention tabs
5. Prevention of incorrect board placement
6. Supports resin sealing
7. Prevention of Short Circuits between Adjacent Contacts
8. Increased Retention Force of Crimped Contacts
9. Full Line of Crimp Socket Contacts
10. In-line Connections
11. UL, C-UL, and TÜV Certified.
12. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
65A 10.16mm pitch Wire-to-Board Connectors for Internal Power Supply
1. High current capacity
2. Secure lock mechanism ensures complete mating
3. Highly reliable 5-point contact structure
4. Molded lance design
5. Mis-insertion prevention for headers
6. Prevention of solder cracks
7. Design Prevents short-circuits between contacts
8. Compliant to UL, C-UL and TÜV specifications
9. Glow Wire compliance(Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
10. Finger-safe (Electric shock prevention) type available
Simple Assembly In-Line Power Connectors for up to 160A
[ZERO SCREW] Up to 400A ZERO SCREW™ Terminal Block (JIS C8201-7-1)
High current single pos. cable connector
Space-saving design with right angle plugs Highly flexible cable wiring Incorrect insertion prevention shape
Supports IP2X finger protection requirements Harness operation is possible with multi-purpose tools.
1. Allows a high current flow
Rated current is supported up to 150 Amps. (Derating curve, ambient temp 25ç)
2. Space-saving and highly flexible wiring
As the plug can be mated by rotating 180 degrees, cable wiring is highly flexible, and supports various placement of the housing.
In addition, right angle plug reduces the housing protrusion, and contributes to minimizing the size of the housing.
3. Incorrect insertion prevention shape
Guide key and color coding prevents mis-mating between plus and minus electrode.
4. Supports IP2X finger protection.
Safety ensured by finger protection design for both the plug and receptacle.
5. UL, C-UL and TÜV-certified
PS3C Series meets safety standards (UL, C-UL,TÜV standards). PS3CS will also be certified.
6. Two variations are available.
As PS3C Series connectors use commercially available crimp contacts, to accommodate a wide variety of cable sizes.
PS3CS Series connectors are limited to a cable size of 28 to 42sq, these are smaller than PS3Cconnectors.
7. Harness operation is possible with multi-purpose tools.
Harness operations include screwing the receptacle with a torque wrench etc. and screwing or crimping of the plug. All of these operations can
be carried out with multi-purpose tools. (Torque wrench : JIS B 4652, crimp : JIS C 9711)