This agreement (hereafter referred to as the “Membership Agreement”) applies when you register as a member of and use the services (hereafter referred to as the “Services”) provided by Hirose Electric Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the “Company").
會員協議 - 廣瀨電機集團
Article 1 Member Registration
- A "member" is someone who has completed the application in the Membership Agreement according to the method prescribed by the Company, and who has been approved via the screening, procedures, etc. required by the Company.
- Application for Membership Registration
Those who want to use the Company’s Services shall complete the application in the Membership Agreement according to the method prescribed by the Company. In cases where there is an erroneous entry of a given registration item or registration containing omissions or falsehoods, or where there is a risk of disadvantage to the Company, etc., and registration requests for individuals that do not belong to a corporation may be refused registration. Members are deemed to have consented to the content of this Membership Agreement upon submission of the Membership Agreement.
- Notification of Changes
If there is a change in the content a Member has registered with the Company, the Member shall promptly notify the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company. If a Member is disadvantaged due to a lack of notification, the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- Prohibition of Transfer, etc.
Members cannot take such actions as transferring, loaning, trading, or renaming the right to receive the Services, or create a pledge or other collateral, etc. based on the Membership Agreement.
- Management of Personal Authentication Information
If a Member forgets, loses, or has their personal authentication information such as their own password stolen, the Member shall immediately inform the Company and follow the Company’s instructions. Members shall endeavor to prevent unauthorized use of their personal identification information and shall bear complete and sole responsibility for its management. The Company shall not bear responsibility for any damages or losses suffered by a Member due to the transfer and/or loaning of personal identification information to a third party or misappropriation by third parties, etc., regardless of whether it is due to the intention or negligence of the Member. Furthermore, if damages occur to the Company or companies affiliated with the Company due to a Member's use of his/her own personal authentication information (including unauthorized use by a third party), the Member shall compensate the Company for the relevant damages.
- Freezing of Membership If a Member does not log into the Company Website for six months from their last login date, the Company can freeze their membership. Please contact the Company regarding resumption of a frozen membership.
- Cancellation of Membership If a Member falls under any of the following, the Company can cancel the membership without giving prior notification to the Member. The Member shall exempt the Company from responsibility for results arising from this procedure.
- 1) If there are falsehoods in a given registration item
- 2) If there is a risk of disadvantage or inconvenience to the Company and third parties
- 3) If a Member takes actions that interfere with the Services
- 4) Other cases that the Company judges inappropriate for Members
Article 2 Changes to the Agreement
- Notification from the Company The Company shall notify members regarding necessary items from time to time by displaying them on the website or by any other method(s) it judges appropriate.
Article 3 Personal Information
The Company shall appropriately handle the personal information of Members (hereafter referred to as "Personal Information") in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy" posted on the website.
Article 4 Applicable Laws
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 5 Disputes
The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court with exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance for any and all disputes between members and the Company regarding these Services.
This agreement shall apply from April 1, 2018.