HIROSE ELECTRIC CO., LTD. Personal Information Protection Policy
Recognizing the importance of protecting personal information, the Company shall strive to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
- The Company shall acquire personal information in a legal and fair manner to the extent necessary after specifying the purposes of using it as clearly as possible.
- The Company shall use personal information within the scope of the purposes of use indicated at the time it is acquired only to the extent necessary for executing the business.
- The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the person providing the personal information, except as provided by law. If the Company jointly uses personal information with a third party, or entrusts a third party to handle personal information, the Company shall conduct a thorough investigation of such third party and provide proper supervision to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- In handling personal information, the Company shall appoint a person responsible for managing personal information and make every effort to manage it appropriately, such as by preventing the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure, etc. of said personal information.
- The Company acknowledges that persons providing personal information have the right to request the disclosure, correction, stopping of use, deletion, etc. of their own personal information, and if such request is made, shall promptly respond to it to a reasonable extent.
- The Company shall comply with laws, regulations, and norms applicable to personal information, as well as endeavor to review and improve its efforts as mentioned above from time to time.