Hirose Electric will be exhibiting at Automate 2023, the largest solutions-based showcase of automation, robotics, vision, motion control and more in North America. Held on May 22th to 25th, 2023, Automate is the place to find solutions to your unique business challenges.
Register for free and visit the Hirose Electric booth (Booth#4410) for the latest interconnect technology solutions in robotics, power distribution, AGV and more, as well as real world applications of Hirose products.
About Automate 2023
For Industrial Machinery
1. Molex “Mirror Mezz” Licensed Second Source
2. High Speed Transmission (56⁺Gbps NRZ / 112⁺Gbps PAM4)
3. OAM Specified Connector
4. High Pin Count, High Density : 688pos. (172DPs/in2)
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
1. Small, Robust Design
2. Bayonet Lock
3. Waterproof : IP67/IP68 Compliant
4. Easy Shielding Termination
1. 4K-equivalent signals over a single cable (12G-SDI standard compliant)
2. Optimized mounting and internal design to achieve 12Gbps transmission
3. Wide varieties
4. Optimized design for 10GHz high-frequency
1. Positive lock provides clear tactile click and secures reliable connection.
2. Wide variation
3. Secure Side-locking design
4. Prevents incorrect mating