* Forward match search
1.27mm pitch High Density I/O connector
1. 1.27mm (0.050") contact spacing conserves valuable board space and permits ultra-high density designs.
2. Bellows contacts create smooth and precise mating and unmating.
3. Unique shell design assures first make/last break grounding and overall noise protection.
4. IDC termination allows quick and low cost termination to AWG #28 wires.
5. Backshell and receptacle shell are made of diecast zinc alloy or stainless steel to reduce the penetration of external EMI noise.
6. Ferrite added to DX Right Angle Dip Type for EMI Protection is available.
7. Overmold backshell provided for ESD protection is available in 'One-Touch' locking and 'Screw' locking.
8. Termination methods and available in IDC, Solodering, Right Angle Dip, Straight Dip and SMT.
Simple Assembly In-Line Power Connectors for up to 160A
1. Simplified assembly
2. Quick, snap in lock
3. 160A rated current capacity when using 38m㎡ cable
4. Multiple mounting options
5. Simplified crimp terminations
6. Equipped with guide keys
7. Pending TÜV, UL certifications
8. RoHS compliant
Single Pos. Snap-in Lock Power Connectors up to 90A
Plastic connector for a high current applications
IDC Type D-subminiature Connectors for Ribbon cable Terminations.
1. Compact and sturdy due to metal shell.2. Can be mounted on the front or back of a panel or chassis as necessary.3. Can be easily connected to a standard ribbon cable, having a cable IDC pitch of 1.27 mm (standard)
Ribbon-Cable Low-Profile D-subminiature Connectors