- Product Top
- Smartphone & Wearable
- Smart Appliances
- PC & Tablet
- Other Consumer Equipment
- Autonomous Car
- Powertrain (For Automotive)
- Infotainment (For Automotive)
- Connected Cars
- Automotive Lighting
- Industrial Machinery
- Smart Grid
- Industrial Automation
- Data Centers
- Rail/Commercial Vehicles
- Other Industrial Equipment
- Office Automation
- Search Specification
- Favorite List * Member login required
- Inquiry List * Member login required
GT21 Series Recommended
Compact Connectors for Coaxial Cable
Compact connector for coaxial cable
1. Stable harness quality :“One-step” crimping structure of center and outer conductors provides stable harness quality. Operators can complete harnessing without touching a center conductor. Thus, a high precision of center conductor positioning can be maintained irrespective of operators’skill levels.
2. Reduce assembly cost :“One-step” crimp termination of center and outer conductors can reduce assembly cost.
3. Compact design: The new products are smaller than the existing GT5 series.
4. Excellent high-frequency response characteristics: V.S.W.R is lower than 1.5 at 0~2.5GHz.
5. The maximum coaxial cable diameter for GT21 series is Ø3.1mm. (Ø5.2mm for GT21A Series)