* Forward match search
Supports LVDS, Shielded Coaxial Connector
1. Compact and space-saving design
2. Noise-resistant (conducted various noise evaluations)
3. Six key variations
4. Supports One-step crimp termination
5. High frequency characteristics: 3GHz
* For applications other than for video, consider using GT21 or GT36S.
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
[Scheduled to be discontinued]
Circular connectors with lock mechanism for audio equipment
1. Additional grounding feature prevents external noise.
2. This series includes four different receptacle sizes and two types of cable clamping mechanisms used on the plugs. 3. Receptacle selection will depend on your particular design and available mounting space.
Micro-Miniature Interface Connectors For Power Supply/Signaling
1. Ultra Miniature/Low Profile SMT Design
2. Automatic Mounting:
3. Reliable contact:
4. High current capacity:
5. Positive Locking
6. Wide variety of suitable cables
7. Keys for preventing incorrect insertion