* Forward match search
[Not Recommended for New Design]
2.54mm Pitch Card Edge Connector
1. 2.54mm pitch Contact
2. Variation in number of contacts
3. Board Mount Type
4. To prevent mis-insertion in the board
0.8mm Pitch Floating Card Edge Connector
1. Contact pitch : 0.8mm
2. Stacking Height : 22mm Min.
3. Pin Varieties : 40/60/80/100/120
4. Floating Range : ±0.6mm Max. in X and Y directions
5. High speed Transmission : 2.5Gbps (PCle-Gen.1)
6. Customizable interposer PCB
7. Current capacity : 0.5A/pin
8. Pick & Place Mounting (suction tape attached as standard)
9. Large guide post for excellent mating performance
[Scheduled to be discontinued]
Card Edge Type Ribbon Cable Connectors
1. Product Variation
The area to install the connector body is classified into three types according to full hole mounting area, semi-mounting area and non-mounting area.
2. Mounting Density Enhancement
This connector is designed so that the ribbon cable can turn back within the connector molding range.
The connector can be installed without coming out of the insulator.
3. Applicable Cable
The applicable cable is a 28 AWG flat cable
(7pcs./0.127mm, jacket dia. : 0.8 to 1.0mm).
0.8mm Pitch, SpeedEdge – High Speed, Card Edge Connector
1 Molex “SpeedEdge” Licensed Second Source
2 25+Gbps per differential pair (Supports PCIe Gen.4)
3 Impedance design suitable for both 85Ω and 100Ω systems (92Ω Impedance Target)
4 0.8mm Pitch High Density Mounting