* Forward match search
The Next-Generation USB Standard "USB Type-C™" Connector
(USB Type-C™ is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum)
1. Easy mating with reversible form factor
2. Conforms to the USB type-C standard
3. USB 3.1 Gen2, 10Gbps high speed transmission
4. Clear tactile click (Excellent Retention)
5. Designed with superior mechanical strength
6. Many varieties
7. Plug harness with slim overmold Type-C (C-to-C Type)
8. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product
Crimp Type D-subminiature Connectors for Discrete Wire Terminations.
Terminals available for AWG28 through AWG20.Plug with Grounding dimples.
Plastic D-subminiature shells offer the highest quality of mechanical design and appearance.(Accessories)
Metalized Plastic D-subminiature Shell
IDC Type D-subminiature Connectors for Ribbon cable Terminations.
1. Compact and sturdy due to metal shell.2. Can be mounted on the front or back of a panel or chassis as necessary.3. Can be easily connected to a standard ribbon cable, having a cable IDC pitch of 1.27 mm (standard)
Ribbon-Cable Low-Profile D-subminiature Connectors
Solder Type D-subminiature Connector
Right Angle D-subminiature connectors
Right Angle D-subminiature connectors with Ferrite core provided for protection from EMI.
Right Angle D-subminiature connectors ( Space saving type)
1. 35% Space-saving is achieved in terms of depth and mounting area as compared to the conventional models (HIROSE's RD※D)
2. Weight is approximately 10% less than conventional models.
3. Full interchangeability in terms of mating with conventional D-Subminiature connectors. The mating section meets the international standard.
4. For smoother insertion and withdrawal, reliable partly gold-plated tulip-shaped contacts are used.
5. The lock pin grounding system which solders directly to the substrate eliminates troublesome hold down hardware.
6. Since they are fixed to the insulator (caulked), the metallic shells and lock pins do not become loose even when the lock screws are removed.
7. Two lock pin lengths for substrate thickness:t-1.2mm (0.05") and t-1.6mm (0.062") are available.
8. These are two Dip post lengths of 3.5mm and 2.8mm.
9. The new connectors are suitable for robotic insertion.
10. UL94V-0 insulator material offers excellent heat resistant and chemical resistant capability.
11. Metal shell structure offers improved grounding and EMI immunity.
Straight THT Type D-subminiature connectors
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).
USB3.0 Micro-B Connector