* Forward match search
Supports LVDS, Shielded Coaxial Connector
1. Compact and space-saving design
2. Noise-resistant (conducted various noise evaluations)
3. Six key variations
4. Supports One-step crimp termination
5. High frequency characteristics: 3GHz
* For applications other than for video, consider using GT21 or GT36S.
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
2.0mm Pitch, Wire-to-Board, Wire-to-Wire Connector
1.Use of an formed dimple construction at the contact portion, serves to prevent oxidation of the contact portion.
2.Design prevents mis-insertions.
3.Stress resisting design.
4.SMT type pin header with pin-in-hole type metal fittings improves PCB retention. High PCB retention force.
Automotive High Voltage Waterproof Connector
1. Rated current : 30A
Rated voltage : 600V AC/DC
2. Low profile and small size
3. High Heat Resistance
4. High Vibration Resistance
5. IPXXB (finger protection) (Compliant with JIS C0920)
6. IPX9K (high pressure washing) waterproof (Compliant with JIS D 5020)
7. Reinforced EMI Prevention
8. CPA (Half-Fit Prevention Mechanism)
9. Mating Detection Circuit