* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).