* Forward match search
Light Weight Micro SMT Coaxial Connector, 1.9mm to 2.4mm Mated Height
1. Mated Height (1.9mm to 2.4mm NOM)
2. Small mounting area/ Light weight
3. Supports high frequency up to 8G
4. Plug compatible with ultra-fine coaxial (fluorinated resin insulated) cable
Ø1.37, Ø1.32, Ø1.13, Ø0.95, Ø0.81
5. Various Accessories
Plug insertion/extraction tools, adapter for inspection and internal wiring, and SMA, MMCX, and TNC connectors for U.FL back end connection are available.
6. Tactile Mating
Tactile click sensation confirms fully mated condition, assuring complete electrical and mechanical connection.
7. Environmental Compatibility
◆Halogen Free Chlorine and bromine above the standard values are not used for receptacle and plug harnesses.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21 Br-900 ppm maximum, Cl-900 ppm maximum, Cl+Br combined-1,500 ppm maximum
2.5mm Mated Height Max. Micro Coaxial Connector
1 Low profile RF connector (Mated height : 2.5mm Max.)
2 Gold plating for corrosion resistance
3 Clear tactile click improves operability
4 Improved peeling strength using 4 ground contacts
5 Excellent high frequency performance - V.S.W.R. : 1.6 Max. (DC to 8GHz)
6 Pick & place mounting
7 Suitable for automotive applications such as AVN, Telematics, Camera module, Antenna etc.
Subminiature Coaxial Switch 0.85mm Height, 0 to 11GHz
1. Performs over a wide frequency range
Applicable frequencies range over a wide bandwidth, from 0 to 11GHz.
2. Low insertion loss
0.1 dB Max. up to 3GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.2 dB Max. up to 6GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.3 dB Max. up to 11GHz (not mated with the probe).
3. Space-saving and low profile design
0.85mm high above the board.
1.8mm x 1.8mm board space occupation.
4. Minimized Keep Out area and inspection port on chassis
Thanks to thinner probing tip in 2.24mm outer
diameter, customer are able to achieve better space saving design.
5. Automatic board placement
Packaged on tape-and-reel the receptacles can be placed with vacuum nozzles of the automatic placement equipment.
6. Beryllium Free, Halogen Free
Chlorine, and Bromine are not used in the receptacles.
Definition according to IEC 61249-2-21.
0.94mm or 1.2mm Mated Height
Low-Profile, Lightweight and Compact SMT Coaxial Connectors
1. Space- saving Design
2. PCB Mounting Space3. 4m㎡
3. RF Performance (up to 12GHz)
4. Ultra- fine Coaxial (Fluorinated Resin Insulated) Cables
5. Supports Automatic Mounting
6. Easy and Good Mating