* Forward match search
1.35mm Height, Coaxial Switch for Ultra Small Size Inspection
1. Low Insertion Loss
2. Low Profile, and Space-Saving
3. Performs Over a Wide Frequency Range
4. Corresponding to Automatic Mounting
5. Halogen- free, RoHS2 Compliant
Subminiature Coaxial Switch 0.85mm Height, 0 to 11GHz
1. Performs over a wide frequency range
Applicable frequencies range over a wide bandwidth, from 0 to 11GHz.
2. Low insertion loss
0.1 dB Max. up to 3GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.2 dB Max. up to 6GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.3 dB Max. up to 11GHz (not mated with the probe).
3. Space-saving and low profile design
0.85mm high above the board.
1.8mm x 1.8mm board space occupation.
4. Minimized Keep Out area and inspection port on chassis
Thanks to thinner probing tip in 2.24mm outer
diameter, customer are able to achieve better space saving design.
5. Automatic board placement
Packaged on tape-and-reel the receptacles can be placed with vacuum nozzles of the automatic placement equipment.
6. Beryllium Free, Halogen Free
Chlorine, and Bromine are not used in the receptacles.
Definition according to IEC 61249-2-21.