* Forward match search
Subminiature Coaxial Switch 1.35mm High, 0 to 11GHz
1. Low insertion loss
2. Space-saving design : 2.3mm x 2.3mm occupied board space.
3. Low profile : 1.35mm high above the board.
4. Lightweight : 0.014g. total weight
5. Durability : 100 mating/unmating
6. Performs over a wide frequency range : from 0 to 11GHz.
7. Board placement with automatic equipment
8. Halogen Free, Beryllium free
Light Weight Micro SMT Coaxial Connector, 1.9mm to 2.4mm Mated Height
1. Mated Height (1.9mm to 2.4mm NOM)
2. Small mounting area/ Light weight
3. Supports high frequency up to 8G
4. Plug compatible with ultra-fine coaxial (fluorinated resin insulated) cable
Ø1.37, Ø1.32, Ø1.13, Ø0.95, Ø0.81
5. Various Accessories
Plug insertion/extraction tools, adapter for inspection and internal wiring, and SMA, MMCX, and TNC connectors for U.FL back end connection are available.
6. Tactile Mating
Tactile click sensation confirms fully mated condition, assuring complete electrical and mechanical connection.
7. Environmental Compatibility
◆Halogen Free Chlorine and bromine above the standard values are not used for receptacle and plug harnesses.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21 Br-900 ppm maximum, Cl-900 ppm maximum, Cl+Br combined-1,500 ppm maximum
2.5mm Mated Height Max. Micro Coaxial Connector
1 Low profile RF connector (Mated height : 2.5mm Max.)
2 Gold plating for corrosion resistance
3 Clear tactile click improves operability
4 Improved peeling strength using 4 ground contacts
5 Excellent high frequency performance - V.S.W.R. : 1.6 Max. (DC to 8GHz)
6 Pick & place mounting
7 Suitable for automotive applications such as AVN, Telematics, Camera module, Antenna etc.