* Forward match search
Subminiature Coaxial Switch 0.85mm Height, 0 to 11GHz
1. Performs over a wide frequency range
Applicable frequencies range over a wide bandwidth, from 0 to 11GHz.
2. Low insertion loss
0.1 dB Max. up to 3GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.2 dB Max. up to 6GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.3 dB Max. up to 11GHz (not mated with the probe).
3. Space-saving and low profile design
0.85mm high above the board.
1.8mm x 1.8mm board space occupation.
4. Minimized Keep Out area and inspection port on chassis
Thanks to thinner probing tip in 2.24mm outer
diameter, customer are able to achieve better space saving design.
5. Automatic board placement
Packaged on tape-and-reel the receptacles can be placed with vacuum nozzles of the automatic placement equipment.
6. Beryllium Free, Halogen Free
Chlorine, and Bromine are not used in the receptacles.
Definition according to IEC 61249-2-21.
1.9mm to 2.4mm Mated Height,
Light Weight SMT Micro Coaxial Connector
1. Space- Saving Design
2. Solderless Connection Type Available *U.FL(A)
3. RF Performance (up to 18GHz)
4. Ultra- Fine Coaxial (Fluorinated Resin Insulated Cables)
5. Supports Automatic Mounting
6. Clear, Tactile Lock
7. Halogen- Free and RoHS2 Compliant
8. Harnessable with SMA, MMCX and TNC on One Side
2.5mm Mated Height Max. Micro Coaxial Connector
1 Low profile RF connector (Mated height : 2.5mm Max.)
2 Gold plating for corrosion resistance
3 Clear tactile click improves operability
4 Improved peeling strength using 4 ground contacts
5 Excellent high frequency performance - V.S.W.R. : 1.6 Max. (DC to 8GHz)
6 Pick & place mounting
7 Suitable for automotive applications such as AVN, Telematics, Camera module, Antenna etc.