High Power/Signal Connectors for Industrial Machinery
High Power/Signal Connectors for Industrial Machinery1. PQ50 and PQ50S Series [ Non water-resistant type ]
(1) Side locking spring structure delivers a clear tactile click.
(2) Strengthened cable clamps
(3) Different cover options
(4) Coding key system provides flexibility with multiple options
(5) Rear mounted panel shell is available.
(6) Reliable ground connection structure.
(7) Supports NFPA79 compliant cables (with 600 V capability).
2. PQ50W Series[Water-resistant type]
(1) Water resistant (IP65)
(2) Special locking structure.
(3) Rear mounted unit offers easy operations.
(4) Metal plated cover of engineering plastic resin adds strength and EMI protection.
(5) Independent ground contact structure.
(6) Coding key system provides flexibility with multiple options
3. [Contact variations]
(1) 19 A/pin or 12.5 A/pin contacts are available.
(2) Lance protection structure
(3) Sequential contacts of different length are available.
(4) Highly reliable contact structure
- Connector Type
- Plug, Receptacle, Contact, Others
- Cover case, Shell, Clamp, Dummy pin
- Panel Mounting Style
- Cable Assembly
- No, Yes
- Cable Length
- 1000 mm
- Generic Type
- Industry Standard
- Safety Standards
- Performance Characteristics
- Transmission Rate
- Water Resistance
- IP 65
- Salt Spray Test Duration (Corrosion Resistance)
- 48 hours h
- Mating/Unmating Cycles
- Number of Positions
- 20, 25, 48
- Remarks on Number of Positions
- Contact Pitch
- Contact Plating
- Locking Style
- Rated Current
- 3.0, 5.0, 6.0, 12.5, 19.0, 125.0 A
- Rated Voltage (AC)
- AC 300.0, 600.0 V
- Rated Voltage (DC)
- DC 300.0, 600.0 V
- Mounting Style
- Connector Orientation
- Mounting Side
- Wire TerMin.ation Method
- Recommended Min. Wire Size (AWG)
- 15, 18, 22, 28
- Recommended Max. Wire Size (AWG)
- 14, 16, 17, 20, 24
- Recommended Min. Wire Size (mm²)
- 0.09, 0.3, 0.75, 1.6 mm²
- Recommended Max. Wire Size (mm²)
- 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 1.25, 2.0 mm²
- Operating Temperature Max.
- 105 ℃
- Operating Temperature Min.
- -40 ℃
- Cable Color
In cases where the application will demand a high level of reliability, such as automotive, please contact a company representative for further information.