* Forward match search
65A 10.16mm pitch Wire-to-Board Connectors for Internal Power Supply
1. High current capacity
2. Secure lock mechanism ensures complete mating
3. Highly reliable 5-point contact design
4. Molded lance design
5. Mis-insertion prevention for headers
6. Prevention of solder cracks
7. Design prevents short-circuits between contacts
8. Compliant to UL, C-UL and TÜV specifications
9. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
10. Finger protection (Electric shock prevention) type available
[ZERO SCREW™] Up to 500A ZERO SCREW Terminal Block (JIS C8201-7-1)
1. Quick and secure, one action positive lock design
2. Easy operation simplifies maintenance especially in narrow and dimly lit places
3. Easy connection with standard ring terminals
4. Highly reliable connection with unique contact spring design
5. Wide variety of cable sizes and currents supported
6. Easy crimping termination with commercially available JIS crimp tools
7. UL and TÜV certified
Single Pos. Snap-in Lock Power Connectors up to 90A
High Current Connector
1. Power/Signal Hybrid Connector
2. Floating Structure
3. Sequential Contact System
4. Finger Protection Structure
5. Plug-in Design
1. Power contact supports up to 150A (Derating curve, ambient temp 25˚C: 210A) with 50mm sq. O/I AWG wire.
2. The unique blade contacts help to create a slim design and allows it to be utilized in a standard 1U rack size (44.5mm × 482.6mm).
3. Special screws are used in the receptacle to allow a floating range of (±2.0mm) in the X and Y directions.
4. Power contact to power line is connected via a screw to JIS round crimp contact
5. For added safety, the plug side (battery side) is designed to prevent shock hazard and provides for more
user safety and security.
6. A special dust cap is available and can be used with both the plug and receptacle.
7. The plug and receptacle are UL, C-UL and TÜV certified.
High Current Single Position Cable Connector
High current single pos. cable connector
Space-saving design with right angle plugs
Highly flexible cable wiring
Incorrect insertion prevention design
Supports IP2X finger protection requirements
Harness operation is possible with multi-purpose tools.
1. Allows a high current flow
2. Space-saving and highly flexible wiring
3. Incorrect insertion prevention shape
4. Supports IP2X finger protection.
5. UL, C-UL and TÜV certified
6. Two variations are available.
7. Can perform cable assembly with commercially sold tools.
High Current Connector for Busbar applications Plug-in design reduces man-hours required for construction and maintenance while improving safety.
1. Supports high current
2. Floating design
3. Plug-in design