* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
1.27mm pitch High Density I/O connector
1. 1.27mm (0.050") contact spacing conserves valuable board space and permits ultra-high density designs.2. Bellows contacts create smooth and precise mating and unmating.3. Unique shell design assures first make/last break grounding and overall noise protection.4. IDC termination allows quick and low cost termination to AWG #28 wires.5. Backshell and receptacle shell are made of diecast zinc alloy or stainless steel to reduce the penetration of external EMI noise.6. Ferrite added to DX Right Angle Dip Type for EMI Protection is available.7. Overmold backshell provided for ESD protection is available in 'One-Touch' locking and 'Screw' locking.8. Termination methods and available in IDC, Solodering, Right Angle Dip, Straight Dip and SMT.
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Modular Plug Connectors Compliant to Enhanced Category 5 Standards
1. Supports High Speed LAN Transmission
2. EMI protection (TM21*P-88P)
3. Protected latch tab (TM21P-88P)
4. Cable Assembly: Compatible with both solid and stranded wires
5. Simplified termination (TM21*P-88P)
6. Conforms to the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Modular Plug Connectors Supporting Cat.6A
1. Supports high speed LAN transmission
2. EMI protection
3. Protected latch tab
4. Easy termination
5. Simplified termination (cover)