* Forward match search
Low Profile “Swing-Lock” Wire-to-Board Connector for Power (UL, C-UL Standard Compliant)
1. Reinforced swing lock design
2. Header lock improves plug retention
3. Highly reliable contact design
4. Insertion guide keys prevent misalignment
5. Solder wicking prevention
6. Case disengagement prevention
7. Cost effective
1.7mm pitch, Low Profile Wire-to-Board Connectors for Power Supplies
1. Enhanced contact reliability and lock structure
2. Vertical mating provides superior handling
3. Highly reliable contact structure
4. Increased cable retention
5. High current of MAX 4A (24 AWG)
6. Solder wicking prevention
7. Prevents Accidental unmating
8. UL and C-UL Certified
0.5mm Pitch, 1.0mm above the board Top and Top/Bottom Contact, Back-Flip
Actuator Flexible Printed Circuit & Flexible Flat Cable ZIF Connectors
With the 1.0mm above the board and width of 3.8mm the connectors are used in space saving applications.
2. FH34SRJ : Increased FPC/FFC retention force
As compared with existing similar construction connectors :
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.6 times higher
* In vertical direction : Approximately 2 times higher
3. FH34D : Mechanical lock type
FPC/FFC retention force can be further enhanced by the mechanism of lock contacts.
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.5N higher than FH34SRJ
4. Unique Back-Flip rotating actuator
The rotating actuator opens from the back of the connector, assuring reliable electrical and mechanical
5. Easy FPC insertion and reliable electrical connection
Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed,
confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection.
6. Delivered with the actuator open
FPC/FPC can be immediately inserted without the need for the opening of the actuator.
7. Accepts standard FPC thickness
0.3mm thick standard Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) can be used. This is the only ultra-low profile ZIF
connector using standard FPC.
8. Conductive traces on the PCB can run under the connector
No exposed contacts on the bottom of the connector.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21
Br-900ppm maximum, Cl-900ppm maximum,
Cl + Br combined-1,500ppm maximum
10. Board placement with automatic equipment
Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement.
Standard reel packaging contains 5000 connectors.
0.25mm pitch, 1.1mm high, Top Contact Single Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force FPC connector
0.3mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Top Contact One Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force Connector
1. Space-saving design
2. Automatic one action lock design
3. High FPC retention force
4. Easy FPC insertion
5. Compatible with 0.2mm thickness FPC
6. Detect FPC Mis-Mating with Original Structure
0.5/1.0mm Pitch, 1.75/2.0mm Height, Bottom Contact, Front Flip FPC/FFC Connector
1. Multiple height and pitch variations available
2. FPC/FFC side catcher design
3. Easy FPC/FFC insertion
4. Rugged design
5. Prevents unintended actuator opening
6. Maximizes board space
7. Pick & Place mounting
8. Multiple packaging options
※As defined by IEC 61249-2-21. Br : 900ppm max., Cl : 900ppm max., Br+Cl : 1,500ppm max.
0.8mm Pitch, Compact and Robust Wire-to-Board Connectors
1. Small-sized connector
2. Small but robust
3. Suitable for high current applications.
4. Box-shaped contact prevents deformation.
5. Incomplete mating prevented by visual confirmation of mating status
6. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
0.6mm Pitch Small & Robust, Wire-to-Board Connector
1 ‘Industry’s smallest‘ 0.6mm pitch crimp connector 1.45mm height, 3.55mm depth
2 Up to 1.3A Max. when using 2 positions for power.
3 Robust design withstands cable wiring.
4 Box-shaped contact design provides contact stability
5 Crimp case design prevents incomplete mating
6 Halogen Free
0.4mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Bottom Contact, Back Flip/Front Axis™, FPC/FFC Connector1. Back Flip/Front Axis™2. Prevents actuator from coming off3. FPC/FFC side catcher design4. Easy FPC/FFC insertion5. Maximizes board space6. Pick & Place Mounting7. Halogen-Free All materials and substances used to produce this product comply with Halogen-Free standards. *As defined by IEC 61249-2-21 Br : 900ppm max., Cl : 900ppm max., Br+Cl : 1,500ppm max.