* Forward match search
65A 10.16mm pitch Wire-to-Board Connectors for Internal Power Supply
1. High current capacity
2. Secure lock mechanism ensures complete mating
3. Highly reliable 5-point contact design
4. Molded lance design
5. Mis-insertion prevention for headers
6. Prevention of solder cracks
7. Design prevents short-circuits between contacts
8. Compliant to UL, C-UL and TÜV specifications
9. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
10. Finger protection (Electric shock prevention) type available
13-25A Compatible, Position Misalignment Absorption Power Supply Connector for PCB Connections
1. Contact Pitch: 3.81mm, 7.62mm
2. Current Capacity: 13-25A/pin
3. Connection Type: Parallel, Coplanar, Right Angle
4. No. of Pos.: 2 / 3 / 4 / 5pos.
5. Position Misalignment Absorption Range:±0.3 mm
6. Effective Mating Length: 2mm
7. Multi-point Contact Design
8. Low Insertion / Extraction Force
10. Large Guide For Superior Mating Ability
11. Protected mating face design
12. UL, C-UL and TÜV certified.
Automotive High Voltage Waterproof Connector
1. Rated current : 30A Rated voltage : 600V AC/DC2. Low profile and small size3. High Heat Resistance4. High Vibration Resistance5. IPXXB (finger protection) (Compliant with JIS C0920)6. IPX9K (high pressure washing) waterproof (Compliant with JIS D 5020)7. Reinforced EMI Prevention8. CPA (Half-Fit Prevention Mechanism)9. Mating Detection Circuit
7.92mm Contact Pitch High Current Connectors for Internal Power Supplies (UL, C-UL and TÜV Listed)
1. Rated up to 30A
2. Positive Locking Function
3. Prevention of Incorrect Connections
4. Molded-in contact retention tabs
5. Prevention of incorrect board placement
6. Supports resin sealing
7. Prevention of Short Circuits between Adjacent Contacts
8. Increased Retention Force of Crimped Contacts
9. Full Line of Crimp Socket Contacts
10. In-line Connections
11. UL, C-UL, and TÜV Certified.
12. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
High Current Connector
1. Power contact supports up to 150A (Derating curve, ambient temp 25˚C: 210A) with 50mm sq. O/I AWG wire.
2. The unique blade contacts help to create a slim design and allows it to be utilized in a standard 1U rack size (44.5mm × 482.6mm).
3. Special screws are used in the receptacle to allow a floating range of (±2.0mm) in the X and Y directions.
4. Power contact to power line is connected via a screw to JIS round crimp contact
5. For added safety, the plug side (battery side) is designed to prevent shock hazard and provides for more
user safety and security.
6. A special dust cap is available and can be used with both the plug and receptacle.
7. The plug and receptacle are UL, C-UL and TÜV certified.
High Current Connector for Busbar applications Plug-in design reduces man-hours required for construction and maintenance while improving safety.
1. Supports high current
2. Floating design
3. Plug-in design