* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
Interface Connectors for Portable Terminal Devices
1. Strong locking mechanism2. Prevention against reversed or angle insertion3. Optimal I/F for Small Devices4. Multiple Variations5. Cable Options
Modular Plug Connectors Compliant to Enhanced Category 5 Standards
1. Supports High Speed LAN Transmission
2. EMI protection (TM21*P-88P)
3. Protected latch tab (TM21P-88P)
4. Cable Assembly: Compatible with both solid and stranded wires
5. Simplified termination (TM21*P-88P)
6. Conforms to the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Modular Plug Connectors Supporting Cat.6A
1. Supports high speed LAN transmission
2. EMI protection
3. Protected latch tab
4. Easy termination
5. Simplified termination (cover)
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).
USB3.0 Micro-B Connector
The ZX360 Series is a Micro-USB connector that is compliant with the MicroUSB 3.0 specifications and supports up to 5Gbps high speed data transmission. As a next-generation interface, this series functions well for various small sized devices.
1. Supports high-speed USB 3.0 transmissions
2. Fully supports MicroUSB2.0
3. Design provides a smoother mating cycle and a longer life
4. Micro-USB 3.0 certification (TID number) acquired
5. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product