* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforming to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and high speeds.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contribution to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting possible
Interface Connectors for Portable Terminal Devices
1. Strong locking mechanism
2. Prevention against reversed or angle insertion
3. Optimal I/F for Small Devices
4. Multiple Variations
5. Cable Options
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).
USB3.0 Micro-B Connector