* Forward match search
IEC Standard Compliant Next-Generation Industrial Transmission Connector
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
Plastic-Shelled Waterproof Connectors for Outdoor Use
1. Waterproof connector designed for outdoor use
2. Waterproof structure --- IP67 and IP68
3. Bayonet locking system
4. Easy field assembly
5. Compatible with commercial tooling
6. Sequential Contact
7. Designed to accommodate hot swapping (5 position plug)
8. Surge resistant
9. Gold plated contact area
10.Safety standard certified
Power Supply/Signal Connectors for Industrial Equipment
[Non-Waterproof Type] PQ50/PQ50S Series
1. Side locking spring design delivers a clear tactile click.
2. Strengthened Cable Clamps
3. Different cover options.A robust, enhanced, shielded die-cast shell is available
on the PQ50-20pos. /PQ50S-36pos. or a engineered, light weight plated plastic resin
shell for the PQ50S-48pos.
4. Coding key system provides flexibility with multiple options.
5. Rear mounted panel shell is available.
6. Reliable ground connection design.
7. Supports NFPA79 compliant cables (with 600V capability).
[Waterproof Type] PQ50W Series
1. Water Resistant (IP65)
2. Special locking design.
3. Rear mounted unit offers easy operations.
4. Metal plated cover with engineering plastic resin adds strength and EMI protection.
5. Independent ground contact design.
6. Coding Key System Provides Flexibility with Multiple Options
1. Available Contact Options
2. Lance Protection Design
3. Sequential Contacts of Different Length are Available
4. Highly Reliable Contact Design
5. Can Use Contacts Between Multiple Series