* Forward match search
High Current Connector
1. Power contact supports up to 150A (Derating curve, ambient temp 25˚C: 210A) with 50mm sq. O/I AWG wire.
2. The unique blade contacts help to create a slim design and allows it to be utilized in a standard 1U rack size (44.5mm × 482.6mm).
3. Special screws are used in the receptacle to allow a floating range of (±2.0mm) in the X and Y directions.
4. Power contact to power line is connected via a screw to JIS round crimp contact
5. For added safety, the plug side (battery side) is designed to prevent shock hazard and provides for more
user safety and security.
6. A special dust cap is available and can be used with both the plug and receptacle.
7. The plug and receptacle are UL, C-UL and TÜV certified.
High Current Single Position Cable Connector
High current single pos. cable connector
Space-saving design with right angle plugs
Highly flexible cable wiring
Incorrect insertion prevention design
Supports IP2X finger protection requirements
Harness operation is possible with multi-purpose tools.
1. Allows a high current flow
2. Space-saving and highly flexible wiring
3. Incorrect insertion prevention shape
4. Supports IP2X finger protection.
5. UL, C-UL and TÜV certified
6. Two variations are available.
7. Can perform cable assembly with commercially sold tools.
High Current Connector for Busbar applications Plug-in design reduces man-hours required for construction and maintenance while improving safety.
1. Supports high current
2. Floating design
3. Plug-in design