* Forward match search
BNC 75 ohm Connectors
The next-generation USB standard "USB Type-C™"
1. Easy mating with reversible form factor
2. Conforms to the USB type-C standard
3. USB 3.1 Gen2, 10Gbps high speed transmission
4. Clear tactile click (Excellent Retention)
5. Design for superior mechanical strength
6. Many varieties
7. Plug harness with slim overmold Type-C (C-to-C Type)
8. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
High performance, compact circular connectors
1. Simple, yet highly reliable design for compact, high density applications
2. Extremely easy mating/unmating operations
Miniature Push-Pull Circular Connectors
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Modular Plug Connectors Compliant to Enhanced Category 5 Standards
1. Supports High Speed LAN Transmission
2. EMI protection (TM21*P-88P)
3. Protected latch tab (TM21P-88P)
4. Cable Assembly: Compatible with both solid and stranded wires
5. Simplified termination (TM21*P-88P)
6. Conforms to the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
CAT 6 Data Wiring System Connectors
1. High-Speed Data Transfer
2. A product Lineup Focused on Building of a Complete System
3. Support of a Wide Variety of Manufacturers' CAT 6 Cable
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).
[Not Recommended for New Design] USB3.0 Micro-B ConnectorThe ZX360 Series is a Micro-USB connector that is compliant with the MicroUSB 3.0 specifications and supports up to 5Gbps high speed data transmission. As a next-generation interface, this series functions well for various small sized devices.1. Supports high-speed USB 3.0 transmissions2. Fully supports MicroUSB2.03. Design provides a smoother mating cycle and a longer life4. Micro-USB 3.0 certification (TID number) acquired5. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product