* Forward match search
BNC 75 ohm Connectors
The next-generation USB standard "USB Type-C™"
1. Easy mating with reversible form factor
2. Conforms to the USB type-C standard
3. USB 3.1 Gen2, 10Gbps high speed transmission
4. Clear tactile click (Excellent Retention)
5. Design for superior mechanical strength
6. Many varieties
7. Plug harness with slim overmold Type-C (C-to-C Type)
8. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
High performance, compact circular connectors
1. Simple, yet highly reliable design for compact, high density applications
2. Extremely easy mating/unmating operations
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
Miniature Push-Pull Circular Connectors
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Modular Plug Connectors Compliant to Enhanced Category 5 Standards
1. Supports High Speed LAN Transmission
2. EMI protection (TM21*P-88P)
3. Protected latch tab (TM21P-88P)
4. Cable Assembly: Compatible with both solid and stranded wires
5. Simplified termination (TM21*P-88P)
6. Conforms to the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).
USB3.0 Micro-B Connector