* Forward match search
0.5mm pitch, 2.55mmheight,Heat resistance 125℃, Connectors for FPC/FFC
0.5mm Pitch, 1.0mm above the board Top and Top/Bottom Contact, Back-Flip
Actuator Flexible Printed Circuit & Flexible Flat Cable ZIF Connectors
With the 1.0mm above the board and width of 3.8mm the connectors are used in space saving applications.
2. FH34SRJ : Increased FPC/FFC retention force
As compared with existing similar construction connectors :
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.6 times higher
* In vertical direction : Approximately 2 times higher
3. FH34D : Mechanical lock type
FPC/FFC retention force can be further enhanced by the mechanism of lock contacts.
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.5N higher than FH34SRJ
4. Unique Back-Flip rotating actuator
The rotating actuator opens from the back of the connector, assuring reliable electrical and mechanical
5. Easy FPC insertion and reliable electrical connection
Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed,
confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection.
6. Delivered with the actuator open
FPC/FPC can be immediately inserted without the need for the opening of the actuator.
7. Accepts standard FPC thickness
0.3mm thick standard Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) can be used. This is the only ultra-low profile ZIF
connector using standard FPC.
8. Conductive traces on the PCB can run under the connector
No exposed contacts on the bottom of the connector.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21
Br-900ppm maximum, Cl-900ppm maximum,
Cl + Br combined-1,500ppm maximum
10. Board placement with automatic equipment
Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement.
Standard reel packaging contains 5000 connectors.
0.5 mm Pitch, 2 mm Height 125℃ Heat Resistant, FPC/FFC Connector
0.5mm Pitch, One Action Lock, Horizontal Type FPC, FFC, Shielded FFC Connectors
1. One Action Lock improves workability and is ideal for robot assembly
2. Independent spring with two-point contact design for high contact reliability
- Wiping effect reduces contact failure due to foreign matter
3. 125℃ heat resistance
- Passed various strict tests for automotive
4. Easy FPC insertion and high retention force
5. Shielded FFC is available for EMI prevention
0.3mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Top Contact One Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force Connector
1. Space-saving design
2. Automatic one action lock design
3. High FPC retention force
4. Easy FPC insertion
5. Compatible with 0.2mm thickness FPC
6. Detect FPC Mis-Mating with Original Structure
0.5/1.0mm Pitch, 1.75/2.0mm Height, Bottom Contact, Front Flip FPC/FFC Connector
1. Multiple height and pitch variations available
2. FPC/FFC side catcher design
3. Easy FPC/FFC insertion
4. Rugged design
5. Prevents unintended actuator opening
6. Maximizes board space
7. Pick & Place mounting
8. Multiple packaging options
※As defined by IEC 61249-2-21. Br : 900ppm max., Cl : 900ppm max., Br+Cl : 1,500ppm max.