* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
[ix Industrial ™] IEC Standard Compliant Next-Generation Industrial Transmission Connector
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
1mm Pitch, Single-row, Center Lock, Wire-to-Board Connector (UL/C-UL Listed)
1. Wide Variations
2. High Contact Reliability
3. High Vibration Resistance
4. Safety design prevents incomplete mating, mis-insertion and lock damage
6. UL/C-UL Compliant
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)