* Forward match search
1.25mm Pitch Compact Crimp Connector (UL Standard Compliant)
1. Compact Size
3. Pick & Place Mounting
4. Achieve Basic Functionality at a Small Size
5. UL Certifled
1.25 mm Pitch Super Low profile Crimping Connector
1. Super Low Profile (Board mounting height: 2.5mm)
2. Correspond to Automatic Mounting
3. Four Wall Type Without Friction to Board by Socket
1 mm Pitch Double Rows Low Profile Board to Cable Connectors
1. Contact Pitch 1mm contact pitch allows reliable solder and cable termination.
2. Reliable electrical connection wipe Effective electrical connection is assured with a 1mm wipe of mating contacts.
3. Narrower external width and length Redesigned metal fittings decreased the overall length of the board- mount receptacle and permit end-to-end mounting of several connectors.
4. Automatic equipment board placement Straight type pin headers are supplied with a 5.4mm × 4.6mm flat platform to allow vacuum pick-up and placement on the board.
5. Product variations
(1) Available with 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 contacts.
(2) Pin headers are available in two types : with or without board positioning bosses.
(3) Depending on specific application pin headers can be ordered in straight or right angle types.
1mm Pitch, Board to Wire Lock Connector
1. It provides clear tactile click and secure mating2. Robust structure resistant to wrenching forces3. Robust and reliable lance structure4. Ensured adsorption area eliminates the need for adsorption cap.5. Insulation outer diameter 0.9mm dia., compatible with AWG#28
*Single row connevtors.1mm Pitch, Board to Wire Lock Connector
1. Positive lock provides clear tactile click and secures reliable connection
2. Wide variation
3. Easy lock release due to center lock design
4. Prevents incorrect mating
5. Suitable for potting
6. Uses the same crimp tools as DF11 Series
7. UL, C-UL certified
※Side-locking design also available(DF51 Series)
0.8mm Pitch, Compact and Robust Wire-to-Board Connectors
1. Small-sized connector
2. Small but robust
3. Suitable for high current applications.
4. Box-shaped contact prevents deformation.
5. Incomplete mating prevented by visual confirmation of mating status
6. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
Low Profile “Swing-Lock” Wire-to-Board Connector for Power (UL, C-UL Standard Compliant)
1. Reinforced swing lock design
2. Header lock improves plug retention
3. Highly reliable contact design
4. Insertion guide keys prevent misalignment
5. Solder wicking prevention
6. Case disengagement prevention
7. Cost effective
Small-Sized, Low Profile 1.0mm Height, Wire-to-Board Connectors for Power Supply
1. Small-sized, low profile connector
2. Leveling of the vertical mating cable
3. Proprietary ViSe Lock design
4. High current capability up the maximum of 3.0A (2pos. : When 28AWG is used)
5. Highly reliable contact design
Small-Sized, Low Profile Wire-to-Board Connector for Power Supply