* Forward match search
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
2.2mm Pitch0.64mm Terminal, Wire-to-Board Connector
1. Saves PCB space（Terminal tab size 0.64mm / 2.2mm pitch）2. Wide pos. varieties (8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32, 40)3. Strong prying force : 98N Min.4. 105℃ heat resistance5. Clear tactile click6. Compatible with other manufacturers’ products
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
Interface Connector for Railway Applications
Interface Connector for Industrial Ethernet Applications
The TJL Series is designed as an ideal choice for widely used Industrial Ethernet applications. It supports the on-site information wiring system, JIS X 5150 (ISO/IEC 11801) Class D (Category 5). Variations are available in a Board mount and relay types. Available in 1 port (4 pos) and 2 ports (8 pos) type.
1. Supports Ethernet
2. Withstands vibration and impact
3. Snap-in lock feature
4. Uniform cable strip length to produce stable transmission performance
5. Supports 3U4HP panel size
6. Incorrect insertion prevention key
7. Machining terminal
8. Compatible with on-site termination
9. Selectable cable size
10. Can be temporarily attached to the board
11. Supports board thickness of 1.6mm to 2.4mm
12. Robust design
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)