* Forward match search
105A, Power/Signal Hybrid Plug-in Connectors
1. Rated current up to 105A (Ambient temperature 25℃) 5pos. Power (3-phase power source + ground) / Signal hybrid plug-in connectors
2. Compact design applicable to 3U size
3. Floating design allows for mounting-misalignment of ±2mm in XY directions
4. Multiple power contact points decrease heat generation due to current flow
5. Finger protection design
6. Long effective mating length provides sufficient design margin
High Current Connector
1. Power/Signal Hybrid Connector
2. Floating Structure
3. Sequential Contact System
4. Finger Protection Structure
5. Plug-in Design
1. Power contact supports up to 150A (Derating curve, ambient temp 25˚C: 210A) with 50mm sq. O/I AWG wire.
2. The unique blade contacts help to create a slim design and allows it to be utilized in a standard 1U rack size (44.5mm × 482.6mm).
3. Special screws are used in the receptacle to allow a floating range of (±2.0mm) in the X and Y directions.
4. Power contact to power line is connected via a screw to JIS round crimp contact
5. For added safety, the plug side (battery side) is designed to prevent shock hazard and provides for more
user safety and security.
6. A special dust cap is available and can be used with both the plug and receptacle.
7. The plug and receptacle are UL, C-UL and TÜV certified.
High Current Connector for Busbar applications Plug-in design reduces man-hours required for construction and maintenance while improving safety.
1. Supports high current
2. Floating design
3. Plug-in design
Plug-in Crimp Connectors
1. The selective plating sexless contact is commonly used for plug and receptacle housings.
2. The sexless feature of the contact offers customers higher utilization and easier inventory control.
3. The two pairs of contacts at both ends are sequenced for power circuits.
4. The Guide Pin is made of steel nickel plated to be strong enough against accidental coupling shock.
5. The mount of a receptacle housing is done through Floating Bushes.
Small, Rectangular, High Pin Count, Rack and Panel Crimp Connector
1. The coupling mechanism assures stable and reliable contact pressure through point and blade contact.
2. Compact contact due to separate power contacts and signal contacts.
3. The Guide Pin is made of steel nickel plated to be strong enough against accidental coupling shock.
4. The mount of a receptacle housing is done through Floating Bushes.
Ultra-small Rack/Panel Crimp Connectors
Expansion of the proven QR/P Series with a separate panel-mounted plugs / receptacles connecting with detachable crimp terminated connectors. Plugs / receptacles can be mounted on the panels and the terminated connectors may be inserted at later time, allowing wire crimp termination to be done away from the equipment. Available in 8 or 24 pos (with 4 positions for power contacts) and 40 pos.
1. Two piece part structure The main connector body is not directly terminated with individual or discrete wires, but allows for cabled, sub-assembly connector groups to be plugged and unplugged to it. This separate structure of a main connector body and sub-assemblies allows harnesses to be preassembled, and simplifies the installation of both the sub-assenblies and rack and panel mounting.
2. Sequential contact mating structure Sequential contact mating is featured on the 40-position version, with two contacts on each side of the connector. This provides better grounding and improved safety.
3. Accepts power supply connections (24-position only) The 24-position connectors incorporate power supply contacts. The power supply connections use an MDF6 Series 4-position connector (3.5mm pitch, UL and CSA recognized, and can handle 6A a current using 16 AWG conductors. Wire termination can also be accomplished with an automatic crimping machine.
4. Reliable connections Two-point contacts assure highly reliable electrical and mechanical connection.
[Not Recommended for New Design] Rectangular, High-Pin-Count Rack/Panel Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC)
The QR/P18 Series of miniature rack/panel connectors is designed for the complete segmentation of the structure of the external holder/terminal units of the well-received QR/P Series of plug-in rectangular rack/ panel connectors; furthermore, the subsequent insertion of the harnessed terminal unit affords a more efficient harness mounting task. These connectors are configured with 12, 18, or 24 pos.(IDC) in the signal line, and 4 pos.(crimp) in the power line.
1. Completely separated structure of the external holder/terminal unit In order to improve the harness procedures, the connectors are designed for the complete segmentation of the external holder and the signal/ power supply unit, and inserting the harnessed contacts aims to improve the workability of the power supply/signal line harness as well as the mounting to the set.2. Signal unit The signal unit uses the highly reliable insulation displacement connection method. (The wire is AWG #26 and the insulation outter diameter is 0.88mm.) The insulation displacement procedure can now be used by attaching a special applicator to a commercially available automatic insulation displacement machine, or a manual press tool can also be selected.3. Power supply The power supply terminals permit the use of a crimp harness using wire of AWG#16 to 18 (and insulation outside diameter of 2.1 to 2.2mm), and can accommodate a maximum of 12 A.4. Sequential mating structure Two sequential contacts in the signal male unit and one sequential contact in the power supply female unit are provided for safety operation.5. Panel installation Installation to a panel uses a single-action method on the anchored side and a floating screw structure on the floating side which permits smooth insertion and disconnection without forcing.