* Forward match search
0.35mm pitch, 0.6mm height, Board to Board or Board to FPC Connectors with Rated Current Up to 5A
1. Power & signal hybrid connector is suitable for power line connection in various applications
2. Space saving: 0.35mm pitch, 1.7mm depth, 0.6mm height
3. Rated current: 5A for power, 0.3A max. for signal. Power + signal hybrid connector
4. Metal covered guidance ribs enhance the robustness
5. Supports USB4 Gen2 (10Gbps) transmission
6. Highly reliable 2-point contact structure
7. Guidance ribs for 0.3mm self-alignment range
8. Wide variety of cores
0.4mm Pitch, 1.5 to 4.0mm Height, Board-to-Board and Board-to-FPC Connectors
1. Space-saving: Depth 3.38mm
2. 1.5-4.0mm stacking height variations
3. Supports USB4 Gen.2 (10Gbps) transmission*
4. Long effective mating length: 0.45mm
5. Secure mating with clear tactile click
6. Contact buckling prevention
7. Wide variety of variations (with shield: DF40G series, with complete lock: DF40GL series, for ADAS: DF40T series)
8. Abundant variations in the number of cores from 10 to 120 cores
9. Secure self-alignment with guide ribs: 0.33mm
10. Structure to prevent soldering by nickel barrier
11. Highly durable connector for inspection for production line is also available
* Only H=1.5mm type is compatible with Type-C signal transmission.
1mm Pitch, Board to Wire Lock Connector
1. It provides clear tactile click and secure mating2. Robust structure resistant to wrenching forces3. Robust and reliable lance structure4. Ensured adsorption area eliminates the need for adsorption cap.5. Insulation outer diameter 0.9mm dia., compatible with AWG#28
0.8mm Pitch, Compact and Robust Wire-to-Board Connectors
1. Small-sized connector
2. Small but robust
3. Suitable for high current applications.
4. Box-shaped contact prevents deformation.
5. Incomplete mating prevented by visual confirmation of mating status
6. Glow Wire compliance (Compliant with IEC 60695-2-11)
Low Profile “Swing-Lock” Wire-to-Board Connector for Power (UL, C-UL Standard Compliant)
1. Reinforced swing lock design
2. Header lock improves plug retention
3. Highly reliable contact design
4. Insertion guide keys prevent misalignment
5. Solder wicking prevention
6. Case disengagement prevention
7. Cost effective
0.5mm Pitch, 1.0mm above the board Top and Top/Bottom Contact, Back-Flip
Actuator Flexible Printed Circuit & Flexible Flat Cable ZIF Connectors
With the 1.0mm above the board and width of 3.8mm the connectors are used in space saving applications.
2. FH34SRJ : Increased FPC/FFC retention force
As compared with existing similar construction connectors :
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.6 times higher
* In vertical direction : Approximately 2 times higher
3. FH34D : Mechanical lock type
FPC/FFC retention force can be further enhanced by the mechanism of lock contacts.
* In horizontal direction : Approximately 2.5N higher than FH34SRJ
4. Unique Back-Flip rotating actuator
The rotating actuator opens from the back of the connector, assuring reliable electrical and mechanical
5. Easy FPC insertion and reliable electrical connection
Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed,
confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection.
6. Delivered with the actuator open
FPC/FPC can be immediately inserted without the need for the opening of the actuator.
7. Accepts standard FPC thickness
0.3mm thick standard Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) can be used. This is the only ultra-low profile ZIF
connector using standard FPC.
8. Conductive traces on the PCB can run under the connector
No exposed contacts on the bottom of the connector.
*As defined by IEC61249-2-21
Br-900ppm maximum, Cl-900ppm maximum,
Cl + Br combined-1,500ppm maximum
10. Board placement with automatic equipment
Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement.
Standard reel packaging contains 5000 connectors.
0.3mm Pitch, 0.9mm Height, Top Contact One Action Lock, High FPC Retention Force Connector
1. Space-saving design
2. Automatic one action lock design
3. High FPC retention force
4. Easy FPC insertion
5. Compatible with 0.2mm thickness FPC
6. Detect FPC Mis-Mating with Original Structure