* Forward match search
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1. Small Design (Mating face area reduced by approximately 50% compared to Hirose's half pitch connector)
2. Robust Design
3. Excellent Shielding for EMI Prevention
4. Wide Variation
5. High Speed Data Transmission
Miniature Waterproof Plastic Connectors
1. Small-size with low profile
2. Waterproof construction
3. Push/pull lock
4. Light weight
5. Clamp structure
6. Easy mating operation
7. Mis-insertion prevention
8. Mating mark
9. Complies with the RoHS requirements
10. High speed transmission
11. Suited for long-term outdoor use
IEC Standard Compliant Next-Generation Industrial Transmission Connector
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforms to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and supports high speed.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contributes to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting
Shielded Small Waterproof Connector
1. Small, Robust Design
2. Bayonet Lock
3. Waterproof : IP67/IP68* Compliant
4. Easy Shielding Termination
5. Easy Assembly
6. Wide Variety of Configurations
7. High Speed Transmission
8. Safety Standard Certified
9. RoHS2 Compliant
1.27mm pitch High Density I/O connector
1. 1.27mm (0.050") contact spacing conserves valuable board space and permits ultra-high density designs.2. Bellows contacts create smooth and precise mating and unmating.3. Unique shell design assures first make/last break grounding and overall noise protection.4. IDC termination allows quick and low cost termination to AWG #28 wires.5. Backshell and receptacle shell are made of diecast zinc alloy or stainless steel to reduce the penetration of external EMI noise.6. Ferrite added to DX Right Angle Dip Type for EMI Protection is available.7. Overmold backshell provided for ESD protection is available in 'One-Touch' locking and 'Screw' locking.8. Termination methods and available in IDC, Solodering, Right Angle Dip, Straight Dip and SMT.
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
[Scheduled to be discontinued]
Circular Connectors Supporting TÜV and MIL spec.
1. Compatible with MIL spec. standard products
2. A ground circuit is provided in the TÜV approved connectors
The mated plug/receptacle combinations and un-mated receptacles are compliant to IP67F and IP68F ratings.
IP67: Left in water at a depth of 1 m for 30 minutes
IP68: Left in water at a depth of 2 m for 14 days
Small, Waterproof, Push-On Bayonet Lock Connectors
High performance, compact circular connectors
1. Simple, yet highly reliable design for compact, high density applications
2. Extremely easy mating/unmating operations
High Performance, Compact Circular Connectors
1. Both waterproof and non-waterproof types are available
2. Waterproof performance (IP67, IP68 in mated condition)
3. Both crimp and solder type termination are available
4. The receptacle features a jam nut configuration at the front, which allows for easy panel mounting.
5. The jack connector can also be used as a panel jack
Push-on Bayonet Lock Small Waterproof Connector
1. Water and Dust Protection
2. Easy and Precise Mating
3. Multi-Directional Cable Exit
4. Safty Standards
[Not Recommended for New Design]
Circular Connectors Conforming to JIS C 5432
These round connectors conform to JIS C 5432 "Circular connectors for electric appliances."
Power Supply/Signal Connectors for Industrial Equipment
[Non-Waterproof Type] PQ50/PQ50S Series
1. Side locking spring design delivers a clear tactile click.
2. Strengthened Cable Clamps
3. Different cover options.A robust, enhanced, shielded die-cast shell is available
on the PQ50-20pos. /PQ50S-36pos. or a engineered, light weight plated plastic resin
shell for the PQ50S-48pos.
4. Coding key system provides flexibility with multiple options.
5. Rear mounted panel shell is available.
6. Reliable ground connection design.
7. Supports NFPA79 compliant cables (with 600V capability).
[Waterproof Type] PQ50W Series
1. Water Resistant (IP65)
2. Special locking design.
3. Rear mounted unit offers easy operations.
4. Metal plated cover with engineering plastic resin adds strength and EMI protection.
5. Independent ground contact design.
6. Coding Key System Provides Flexibility with Multiple Options
1. Available Contact Options
2. Lance Protection Design
3. Sequential Contacts of Different Length are Available
4. Highly Reliable Contact Design
5. Can Use Contacts Between Multiple Series
EMI-Protected Modular Jacks
1. “First-Make/Last Break” shield contacts protect circuit components.
2. Complies with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN Interface Connector)