210A High Current Single Pos. Storage Battery Cable Connectors
High current single pos. cable connector
Space-saving design with right angle plugs Highly flexible cable wiring Incorrect insertion prevention shape
Supports IP2X finger protection requirements Harness operation is possible with multi-purpose tools.
1. Allows a high current flow
Rated current is supported up to 150 Amps. (Derating curve, ambient temp 25ç)
2. Space-saving and highly flexible wiring
As the plug can be mated by rotating 180 degrees, cable wiring is highly flexible, and supports various placement of the housing.
In addition, right angle plug reduces the housing protrusion, and contributes to minimizing the size of the housing.
3. Incorrect insertion prevention shape
Guide key and color coding prevents mis-mating between plus and minus electrode.
4. Supports IP2X finger protection.
Safety ensured by finger protection design for both the plug and receptacle.
5. UL, C-UL and TÜV-certified
PS3C Series meets safety standards (UL, C-UL,TÜV standards). PS3CS will also be certified.
6. Two variations are available.
As PS3C Series connectors use commercially available crimp contacts, to accommodate a wide variety of cable sizes.
PS3CS Series connectors are limited to a cable size of 28 to 42sq, these are smaller than PS3Cconnectors.
7. Harness operation is possible with multi-purpose tools.
Harness operations include screwing the receptacle with a torque wrench etc. and screwing or crimping of the plug. All of these operations can
be carried out with multi-purpose tools. (Torque wrench : JIS B 4652, crimp : JIS C 9711)
- Connector Type
- Plug, Receptacle, Others
- Panel Mounting Style
- Cable Assembly
- Cable Length
- Generic Type
- Industry Standard
- Safety Standards
- Performance Characteristics
- Transmission Rate
- Water Resistance
- Salt Spray Test Duration (Corrosion Resistance)
- 24 hours h
- Mating/Unmating Cycles
- Number of Positions
- Remarks on Number of Positions
- Contact Pitch
- Contact Plating
- Locking Style
- Rated Current
- 210.0 A
- Rated Voltage (AC)
- AC 1000.0 V
- Rated Voltage (DC)
- DC 1000.0 V
- Mounting Style
- Connector Orientation
- Mounting Side
- Wire TerMin.ation Method
- Recommended Min. Wire Size (AWG)
- Recommended Max. Wire Size (AWG)
- Recommended Min. Wire Size (mm²)
- 14.0 mm²
- Recommended Max. Wire Size (mm²)
- 50.0 mm²
- Operating Temperature Max.
- 105 ℃
- Operating Temperature Min.
- -40 ℃
- Cable Color
In cases where the application will demand a high level of reliability, such as automotive, please contact a company representative for further information.