* Forward match search
The Next-Generation USB Standard "USB Type-C™" Connector
(USB Type-C™ is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum)
1. Reversible interface for easy mating
2. Conforms to the USB type-C standard
3. Supports 10Gbps Transmission (USB 3.1 Gen.2)
4. Clear tactile click (Excellent locking)
5. Design with superior mechanical strength
6. Plug: Slim overmold design
7. Receptacle: Top-mount and mid-mount types are available. Both types offer a Hybrid PCB termination featuring easy solder reworking. The Double-row SMT type is excellent for high-speed transmission.Waterproof (IPX8)
8. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
[ZERO SCREW] Up to 400A ZERO SCREW™ Terminal Block (JIS C8201-7-1)
High Speed Data Transmission Shielded Connector with Positive Lock
Meeting Automotive Spec.
2mm Pitch / 8.3mm(GT17H), 9.6mm(GT17HN) Height
1.Low profile, Space saving design
2.High speed data transmission capability up to 1Gbps, Enhanced EMI Prevention
3.Highly reliable lock design that prevents accidental plug release
4.Satisfies severe automotive requirements
5.Easy plug assembly with reliable crimp contact
Small, Waterproof, Push-On Bayonet Lock Connectors
High performance, miniature circular connectors
1. A simple, yet highly reliable design for compact, high density applications
2. Extremely easy mating/unmating operations
* IP67 products are also available as an option.
Miniature Waterproof Plastic Connectors
[ix Industrial ™] Conforming to IEC Standard The Next-Generation Ethernet Connector for Industrial Equipment
Multi-purpose small-sized I/O connector for industrial machinery.
Conforming to IEC Standard IEC 61076-3-124
Compact size, robust and high speeds.
High EMC resistance.
1. Contribution to size reduction
2. Single action lock design
3. Robust design resistant to prying forces
4. High EMC Resistance
5. High Data Rate Transmission
6. PIP (Pin-In-Paste) mounting possible
Miniature Waterproof Shielded Connectors<
1. Ease of shielded termination and connector assembly
2. Water and dust protected
3. Simplified assembly procedure
4. Bayonet lock
5. Acquired safety standard
6. High current rating capacity (see function chart)
Patent TW I314798
SUMICON 1600 Series Rectangular Connectors
The connector unit is completely separated from the accessaories such as the cases and stoppers to diversify the specifications and facilitate wiring connection.
The SUMICON 1600 series are specified in the NTT specifications No. 1931.
Crimp Type D-subminiature Connectors for Discrete Wire Terminations.
Terminals available for AWG28 through AWG20.
Plug with Grounding dimples.
Plastic D-subminiature shells offer the highest quality of mechanical design and appearance.(Accessories)
Metalized Plastic D-subminiature Shell