* Forward match search
The Next-Generation USB Standard "USB Type-C™" Connector
(USB Type-C™ is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum)
1. Reversible interface for easy mating
2. Conforms to the USB type-C standard
3. Supports 10Gbps Transmission (USB 3.1 Gen.2)
4. Clear tactile click (Excellent locking)
5. Design with superior mechanical strength
6. Plug: Slim overmold design
7. Receptacle: Top-mount and mid-mount types are available. Both types offer a Hybrid PCB termination featuring easy solder reworking. The Double-row SMT type is excellent for high-speed transmission.
8. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product
Micro-USB connectors meeting USB 2.0 Standard
Extremely small highly reliable connectors complying with physical, electrical and environmental requirements of Micro-USB standard (USB 2.0). Receptacles and plugs are available in a wide variety of mounting and termination styles, allowing their use in various applications.
1. Size reduction
2. Receptacle styles
3. Plug styles
4. Smooth mating and unmating
5. Hirose was the first company to obtain a Micro-USB certification (TID number).
USB3.0 Micro-B Connector