* Forward match search
The Next-Generation USB Standard "USB Type-C™" Connector
(USB Type-C™ is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum)
1. Reversible interface for easy mating
2. Conforms to the USB type-C standard
3. Supports 10Gbps Transmission (USB 3.1 Gen.2)
4. Clear tactile click (Excellent locking)
5. Design with superior mechanical strength
6. Plug: Slim overmold design
7. Receptacle: Top-mount and mid-mount types are available. Both types offer a Hybrid PCB termination featuring easy solder reworking. The Double-row SMT type is excellent for high-speed transmission.
8. RoHS compliant, halogen-free product
High speed transmission, 1 mm pitch Small Interface Connector
1.27mm pitch High Density I/O connector
1. 1.27mm (0.050") contact spacing conserves valuable board space and permits ultra-high density designs.
2. Bellows contacts create smooth and precise mating and unmating.
3. Unique shell design assures first make/last break grounding and overall noise protection.
4. IDC termination allows quick and low cost termination to AWG #28 wires.
5. Backshell and receptacle shell are made of diecast zinc alloy or stainless steel to reduce the penetration of external EMI noise.
6. Ferrite added to DX Right Angle Dip Type for EMI Protection is available.
7. Overmold backshell provided for ESD protection is available in 'One-Touch' locking and 'Screw' locking.
8. Termination methods and available in IDC, Solodering, Right Angle Dip, Straight Dip and SMT.