MS-180 Series Recommended
Subminiature Coaxial Switch 0.85mm Height, DC to 11GHz
1. Performs over a wide frequency range
Applicable frequencies range over a wide bandwidth, from DC to 11GHz.
2. Low insertion loss
0.1 dB Max. up to 3GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.2 dB Max. up to 6GHz (not mated with the probe).
0.3 dB Max. up to 11GHz (not mated with the probe).
3. Space-saving and low profile design
0.85mm high above the board.
1.8mm x 1.8mm board space occupation.
4. Minimized Keep Out area and inspection port on chassis
Thanks to thinner probing tip in 2.24mm outer
diameter, customer are able to achieve better space saving design.
5. Automatic board placement
Packaged on tape-and-reel the receptacles can be placed with vacuum nozzles of the automatic placement equipment.
6. Beryllium Free, Halogen Free
Chlorine, and Bromine are not used in the receptacles.
Definition according to IEC 61249-2-21.
The production cost is increasing due to the inspection error. We found a lot of our customers have similar issue although it is not in our daily conversation.
- Connector Type
- Plug, Receptacle
- Generic Type
- SMA, SMPM
- Industry Standard
- Water Resistance
- Cable Assembly
- Cable Length
- Characteristic Impedance
- 50.0 Ω
- Frequency (Max.)
- 6.0, 8.0, 11.0 GHz
- Number of Positions
- Mating/Unmating Cycles
- 100, 10000, 100000
- Mounting Style
- Connector Orientation
- Center Contact Plating
- Outer Contact Plating
- Gold, Nickel
- Recommended Coaxial Cable
- Cable Outer Diameter
- Wire TerMin.ation Method
- Max. Wire Insulation Diameter
- Min. Wire Insulation Diameter
- Shield Diameter
- Center Conductor Diameter
- Notes on Recommended Wire
- Operating Temperature Max.
- 85 ℃
- Operating Temperature Min.
- -40 ℃
- Cable Color
- Type 1 Mating Face Connector
- Type 2 Mating Face Connector
- Return Loss
In cases where the application will demand a high level of reliability, such as automotive, please contact a company representative for further information.